Appliance Repair Rates
Our Fair Policy Pledge
- We will charge fair fees even if your knowledge about the Appliances service trade is limited as we believe in honest dealings and are committed to provide quality service to our customers.
- We always inform our customers of the cost involved in our initial assessment. There may be times when some unforeseen circumstances add more to the original estimate and in this case we will always inform you of the situation and the purpose of the additional costs.
- We are committed to protect the environment as well as the health and safety of our personals and customers. We leave no stone unturned in fulfilling our commitment towards environment, our customers and our personals.
- We always conduct our business ethically and legally as we believe in the motto “Honesty is the best policy”
We at Appliances Repair Service clear about our rates for repair services and our Price based on Parts And Labor. A diagnosis (service call) is performed on all appliances to verify the problem and determine whether a part replacement is required. Diagnosis is FREE if you choose to complete the repair. If you choose not to complete the repair after a diagnosis, a diagnosis fee of $89 will be charged.
If more than one repair is performed on your Appliance, we will add the rates for each repair to obtain a total labor rate, plus the price for whatever replacement parts are required for the repair.Labor and replacement part
pricing will be provided in a complete estimate that we will provide you after the diagnosis and parts pricing have been completed.
Why We Charge Service Call? ( service charge)
Our Service Call ( diagnosis fee ) is flat rate of 89$ and that amount includes the technician time and traveling to and from the customers home, insurance fees, fuel, and vehicle expenses.
The Service Call ( diagnosis fee ) is always waived if you go a head with the repair.
But In some cases the appliance is not worth the repair or the repair cost more the appliance itself, in that case the technician Will recommend you not to fix and you will be charge only 89$ for the service call Unless you ask us to fix it.
So why companies offer free or low service Charge?
From Our experience companies that charge a very low service fee, or provide a ‘free’ diagnostic rate often fall into one of the following categories:
- Inexperienced tech
- New Company
- Over charging companies for labor and parts.
- A lone technician or a small, unknown company, that are working “off the books”,
- Where there is a high probability of high profit In this scenario they are often prepared to charge a very low service fee!
- An established company during a slow season, or off season, or on a slow day.
I’ve called Appliance Repair Services Vancouver on two occasions for two unrelated repair jobs with my refrigerator. On both occasions I received a very friendly, professional technician who came to my house within an a couple of hours of my call. The technician fixed the problems within minutes and he was out of my place. Exceptional services! Hopefully I won’t have any other appliance repair, but if I do, I know who to call.Henry J Vancouver, BC
Vancouver : (778) 200-5755
Our skilled service techs are awaiting your call! Call today to schedule your consultation and have your appliances repaired in no time! You can make an appointment, easily and conveniently based on the schedule available if your appliances do not require emergency repairs, we will get to you as soon as possible.